Friday, September 21, 2012

One of my First Pictures

This is my beautiful Golden Retriever Eli and it is also one of the first pictures i have taken with my camera, and so far i love it. I am absolutely obsessed with Golden Retrievers I would have ten if i could. Eli has been our only puppy for almost a year now. We got Eli last November but  he'll be a year old September 25th, but today Eli is going to become a big brother. We will be bringing home an eight week old boy, golden retriever this afternoon. I think Eli is going to love him. We are very excited, we've known we were getting the puppy for over a month now and I just cant believe how fast the time went by. I am so excited and nervous, two puppies is going to be a lot, but i will love every minute of it.

XOXO Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment