Saturday, September 22, 2012

Our New Boy Beau

This is our new puppy Beau. He is such a little ham. We picked him up yesterday around 5:30 P.M. His mamma is gorgeous and there were 3 other puppies there when we picked him up. He is so loving and sweet, but he is in his teething stage so we got lots and lots of toys!
The other big thing about today is... ITS THE FIRST DAY OF FALL!!! I mean I'm in Florida so I don't really get to see all the fall leaves and the big weather change, which I love, but i still get the not so humid weather, pumpkin spice lattes, and of course I get to decorate for the Fall holidays! As of right now I have been working three jobs for almost two months, but tomorrow is my last day at one of my jobs, it is very bitter sweet. So this coming week I will have two full days off which hasn't happened in months. It is going to be wonderful spending time with my puppies and boyfriend. Starting October first I will have 4 weekday evenings off, which is going to be wonderful, minus the fact that I have to learn how to cook now, since this will pretty much be the first time my boyfriend and I will have evenings off together where we can enjoy dinner together!  I just feel so blessed today!! I have a great life, an amazing boyfriend, two wonderful puppies, two jobs, great friends, awesome family, and I am able to go to school! God is GREAT!

XOXO Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment