Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Today's A Beautiful Day!

Today is such a beautiful day here in SW Florida. The humidity is much lower than usual, which makes it feel wonderful outside. Another wonderful thing about today is my big boy Eli turned one year old today!! Happy Birthday Eli :) My boyfriend and I have been really enjoying our time with our two dogs, especially watching the two of them play with one another. We could not be happier with the choice of our two puppies, and with the way that things are going.
 I have also been trying to figure out new things with my camera lately, and the dogs are of course my guinea pigs! I have to catch them while they are not paying attention because right now the camera is new to the both of them and they are so curious about it, as soon as they see the camera they both stop what their doing and run up to me. Which of course makes it to where I am unable to get the shot that I intended to capture. This is a picture I took yesterday of Beau sleeping underneath the table! I have been trying to figure out how to focus on something and then blur what is behind the figure out, I am very happy with the way i captured this picture!

XOXO Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment