Monday, October 22, 2012

Busy Bee!


 I feel like it's been so long since I've been on here, but we've had a busy past few weeks. October 10th was my boyfriend and I's one year anniversary! :) We went to the pumpkin patch this past week to get a pumpkin that Beau would fit into so we could take some cute pictures. Well....

this is what happened, haha he was way to big for the pumpkin! So i guess we wont be getting pumpkin pictures with Beau, he's just growing so fast!
Then this past week I took a trip to Winter Haven to go to Legoland with my boyfriends sister and his niece and nephew. We had a great time, Legoland was so neat, almost everything was made with legos. 
After Legoland we drove up to Downtown Disney and walked around for a couple of hours, which was wonderful. I absolutely love anything that has to do with Mickey Mouse or Disney. I hope my boyfriend and I take a trip to Disney World very soon. :)  Life is still going beautifully, the weather has been fantastic, school is going great, and my new job is going wonderful. Life couldn't be any better. I am very happy!

XOXO Jess


1 comment: