Sunday, November 11, 2012

It's November Already!




It's November already, I can not believe it! This year has gone by so fast, it is just crazy. The weather has been amazing here in SWFL, I was able to pull out my leather jacket which I was very excited about!
 My best friend Mara and I have been able to get together a lot more since I started my new job, which by the way is going fantastic! Mara and I went to the Coconut Festival this past Friday night, we had a nice time walking around, listening to the country concert, and also spending time with other friends. This past week we also got together and had some wine and sat out by the fire. I love the weather lately, hopefully we will have a pretty chilly winter this year.  
Mike and I have also been able to spend more time together since I started my new job as well!  I am so happy I have been able to cook dinner lately and that we have been able to eat together! Before I started my new job I was working all the time, I had three jobs one job I worked 40 hours a week, in which i also had to work on all of the holidays as well, another job I worked three evenings which was between 16-20 hours a week, and I was just starting my new job which I was working 8 hours at a week, and I was also a full time student. So Michael and I didn't get to have dinner together very often nor did we get to spend a lot of time together, but he was a trooper and stuck it out with me and now I work 2 jobs one I work 28-30 hours but I am off at 4:30 which I love, and I never have to work nights, weekends, or Holidays at this job and then my other job I only work two days a week Tuesday and Sunday evenings for about 10 hours a week, and of course I am still a full time student! It's just a great feeling to know that even though life has been amazing, it is getting even better than it has already been, which is so amazing!
Thanksgiving is quickly approaching as well, I can not wait!!! I am even more excited to be able to actually cook some things this year! I'm not too experienced in the cooking department, but I sure am excited to learn! This years Holidays should be amazing! I am so excited the Holiday season is here!!    

XOXO Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment