Saturday, December 8, 2012

Oh Christmas Tree Oh Christmas Tree


So this our Christmas Tree! We still don't have a tree topper but the tree itself is perfect! I can not believe that we are almost half way to Christmas! December is flying by of course. I dont even know what I want for Christmas, Michael asks me almost every other day and I still don't have a clue to what I want..hmmmm?

 Well we attempted to take Christmas pictures of our dogs and these are how they turned out!







They didn't come out too bad! They both just get distracted so easily! But I think they look beautiful and my boys just look so cute! 
Last night Mike and I watched a Christmas movie and hung out together! We had a great relaxing evening together and we went to bed quite early! But it was nice.
Today I did a little more Christmas shopping, I got two more people done now we only have to get gifts for three other family members and then I have to get Mikes gift!

Hope your having a great weekend!

XOXO Jess

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to blogging! I'm sure you're enjoying it so far, right?

    What are your dogs looking at? haha They look like they are about to howl.

    I can't wait to read more of your blog and get to know you better!
    -blake

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Blake! I actually love it :) My dogs are looking at my boyfriend holding a treat in the air. They dont ever sit still when i bring out my camera they always have to investigate it!! So that was the only way to get them to sit still!! Thank you for following me Im very happy to meet you and cant wait to read more about your life as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute are your pups looking up haha, adorable!
    Hey I gave you an award on my blog :)
    http://www.jmnway.blogspot.com/2012/12/a-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete