Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Oh How I Love Hallmark!

Today my best friend and I took another trip to Hallmark after work! It is seriously my obsession this Holiday season. I can not get enough of their ornaments! I cant wait until my tree is full of them, it's gonna take me a few years, but I sure am getting to a great start! I was able to get five more ornaments that I wanted! I am thinking this coming year, 2013, I am going to become part of the Hallmark Keepsake Ornament Club! I'm so excited! Well here are the ornaments I picked out to day!







I love them all! 
I also tried to take some pictures of my puppies with Christmas lights, but they weren't very cooperative! So I am going to try again soon. I also need to take some photos of hour tree, I am so in love with it! I am so glad it's the Holiday season, and the fact that were over here decking the halls :) 
I have a few things that I'm hoping to do this Holiday season:
  • Drive around and look at Christmas lights.
  • Give more gifts than I receive.
  • Take great pictures of our tree.
  • Bake Christmas cookies.
  • Watch all my favorite Christmas movies. 
  • Spend lots of time with the people I love. :) 
Hopefully I'll be able to do all of these things and more! By the way this coming Tuesday is my last day of school before Winter break, of course I have finals on Tuesday, but I am so looking forward to being on Christmas break! 
 
XOXO Jess

4 comments:

  1. Those are so cute!!! Oh and by the way I made the best cookies ever... I say you should make them. http://iambaker.net/chocolate-chip-cookies/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I absolutely love hallmark ornaments!! Within the next 5-10 years I hope my tree is filled with only hallmark ornaments!! I'm obsessed with them lol!! I have never baked homemade cookies before but maybe ill try this recipe thank you Carol!! It's about time I start really baking!!

      Delete
  2. LOVE the monsters inc one :) So cute! I love going into Hallmark.. I can always find something super creative that I don't have the patience to make haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah me too!! I love all of their ornaments!! lol And they always have such cute things! They never seem to fail me :)

    ReplyDelete