Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Goodbye 2012 and Hello 2013!

I have been so busy this past month I have barely been able to blog!Hopefully it's going to change because one of my goals is to Blog at least once a week! Well over the past couple weeks Mike and I have spent lots of time with our friends and family, and of course at work as well!Christmas Eve came and went and we had such a great Christmas! The Saturday before Christmas I went out and got us a tree skirt and stockings (I know it was really last minute, but I am just happy we got them this year, next year we will be set and the fact that I got them for 70% off). I also went out looking for a tree topper, but I guess I figured out that I cant go shopping for those kind of things 3 days before Christmas! Christmas was very nice. I worked until 2 and then went to Michaels moms for the evening. That night I went and saw my little sister at here dads and I gave her her Christmas gift. When I left there I went to Maras so we could exchange gifts. I then went home to spend Christmas Eve Night with Michael and the puppies. Christmas was absolutely amazing! We spent the entire day with Mikes family ,which was wonderful. We had a wonderful dinner and made great memories! For Christmas I received so many great gifts, probably my favorite gifts were my Hallmark ornaments, I added a lot more to my collection, in which I adore! 
Now as we start the New Year I must say 2012 was great! There were some opsticals and hurdles of course, but there always are. I am happy that the new year has begun! I am going to make this year wonderful! I cant wait to start eating healthier, spending more time with Michael and the pups, starting the Bachelors program, moving, blog a lot more, keep good grades, do some thoughtful acts of kindness, join the Hallmark 2013 Keepsake Ornament Club, as well as spending time and making memories with family and great friends! Here are some pictures from the past week or so, and I hope you all had some pretty amazing and memorable Holidays.
Our Christmas Dinner.

Michaels Christmas Dinner Plate.
Some Gifts: Finding Nemo, The Elf On The Shelf DVD, Cinderella, an Elf on the Shelf, and The Up On The Housetop, Santa Glob from Hallmark ( which is actually my first globe). 
 Our Stockings. 
 Our Tree Skirt.
 I received these Hallmark Ornaments: Mischievous Kitten,  Santa Toy Maker, Mr. Snowman, Curious George, Buzz Lightyear, Dr.Suess...
Home for the Holidays 2012, Tom and Jerry, Tigger, Polar Buddies. Frosty, and Snow Buddies.
  A good friend of Michaels family, Jim, goes hunting often, so he let me try on a piece of his gear.

And This is the last Photo I took in 2012, this is the sky as the clock struck  midnight.
Happy New Year!


XOXO Jess

1 comment: