Sunday, January 27, 2013

Such a Busy Start to the New Year!

So far the New Year has been very busy! I started back to school in the beginning of January, found a place for us to move because our lease is up January 31st, painted the whole place, and finally moved in on January 25th. 
So first we'll start off with the fact that I just started my Spring semester of school. I am taking a total of four classes: College Algebra, Student Life, Creative Writing, as well as American History. I am taking two classes online and two in class. Last week I thought I was going through a crisis, when my laptop wasn't working. Thank goodness my grandma purchased me a warranty when she got me my computer. So I did end up getting it fixed even though I had to reset my entire computer which means all of my data saved on my computer was deleted, but thank God all of my pictures are on memory chips so I was okay!
We found a house to rent and  we fell in love with it in the beginning of January, we got approved to rent it a week after we applied. Here are some pictures of the place before we painted the entire inside ( minus the kitchen because I love the color of the kitchen.) It's 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 car garage, a fenced in backyard and 2 great rooms.
 The Front of the House.
The Kitchen.
One of our Living Rooms.
That is just few pictures to give you an idea of what I am working with and how happy I am to be living here, instead of a townhouse! Michael, Bea, Eli and I love the new place so far. We pretty much have everything unpacked, and it is starting to feel more like home. :)
I went to Church today for the first time in a few years. I went to see one of my best friends get baptized at her church. It was a great experience, I enjoyed watching her get baptized, the preachers message was wonderful, so I have decided that I am going to go again this Sunday. I am pretty excited about this change in my life and I cant wait to see how it develops. I have always believed, but I have never, as an Adult Christian, wanted to go to church, but now I am happy to say that I do. Can't wait to see whats in store for me!

XOXO Jess

1 comment:

  1. Your new place looks fabulous!! I wanna see pics now that you have moved in.

    Between the lines

    ReplyDelete