Monday, November 4, 2013

It's already November!

November is here, I love this time of year! October was a great month! I worked tons, did lots of school work, Did a photo shoot and made great memories with my family and friends. I am very excited that I already have another photo shoot set up toward the end of this month! Here are a couple photos from my Pumpkin Patch photo shoot.




 I am so excited for this Holiday season! I have gotten so much more Holiday decor this year, and I just can not wait to put it out! I have gotten about 35-40 new Hallmark Ornaments, and a couple new snowman decorations, as well as a Santa Claus, and I also got a Christmas Yankee Candle tart warmer that I can not wait to use. ( I bought a skeleton tart warmer from Yankee and I loved it so much I got one for Christmas too!) I am also ready for all of the Christmas music, the Christmas movies, spending time with family and friends, as well as seeing everyone with Holiday cheer! I just adore this time of year!


No comments:

Post a Comment