Saturday, September 28, 2013

Oh, But I've Done It Again...

 
I got so caught up and didn't blog for a while and I am not very happy about it! Other than that though life has been great! Our Engagement Party was last weekend and boy was it amazing! We got everything ready in the two days leading up to the party. We made banners, wrapped bows around mason jars, hung lights, and so much more. It turned out better than we thought and Mike and I couldn't be any happier!

 
The sign on the Front Door.
 
 
 
One of the banners, that was hanging above our drink table.
 
 

 
Our drink table.
 
 
 
 
 
Our Center Pieces.
 
 
 
Another Banner "Just Engaged" and our tables all set up.
 
 
 
Our Cupcakes Some were Pink and some were Mint Green.
 

 
My Best Friends and I.

 
 
Michael and I at Our Engagement Party!
 
Since the Engagment Party things have went back to normal, work, school, the dogs, the house, and my amazing man!I decorated for Halloween/ Fall this week as well! Here is some of our Decor around the house.
 
Our Mickey Jack-O-Lantern out front.

 
Our Yankee Candle Skeleton Tart Warmer with some glitter pumpkins and Mini Mason Jar Pumpkin Scented Candles.
 
 
Our Tea Light Candle Pumpkin.
 
 
I absolutely love the Holidays! All of them. They bring people together, theres amazing food, wonderful decorations, and different music. I feel as soon as the first day if Fall comes the Holiday Season is in full swing! So in our house all of the Holiday fun is in full gear! I've already started drinking Pumpkin Lattees, eating Pumpkin Muffins and wanting Pumpkin Pie! Speaking of coffee...
 This morning was very nice, Mike and I don't usually have mornings off together but this morning we did. So we watched a little bit of Greys Anatomy and drank some coffee together! We like Vanilla creamer but as soon as we find some pumpkin spice creamer were going to test out Pumpkin Spice and Vanilla mixed creamer and see if we like that.
 
 
 
 
 I work today at five and then a double tomorrow! So I'll be busy busy busy. And I am going to continue to try to blog more! Other than that life is GREAT! So until next time...
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment