Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Coffee


I started drinking coffee probably about 6 months ago. I don't drink it at home but just about everyday at work I will have a cup. Growing up I always thought coffee smelled good so my grandmother let me try a sip of hers, after that I always said I'll never drink coffee! As I got older I started trying the  flavored coffees, (pretty much 75% creamer and sugar and 25% coffee) mainly frappes, and I started liking coffee more. Well ever since I got an office job I've been drinking hot coffee a lot more and with a lot less sugar and cream! So since I drink it at the office almost on a daily basis I decided to buy myself a mug for work (instead of continuing to drink out of disposable coffee cups) and of course I chose to buy a mickey mug. :) I love it! I love Mickey and I think I am starting to love coffee so they go hand in hand! 
The work and school week has started and today I realized that there are only 9 days until Thanksgiving! I am so excited to make a dish this year, seeing as this is the first year I've had Thanksgiving off in a while! I have not quite decided what I am going to make yet, but I have been researching recipes on Pinterest! In which I think pinterest is one of the best things on the internet right now! I can not wait to see what I actually decide to cook up. :)

XOXO Jess 

No comments:

Post a Comment