Thursday, November 15, 2012

Yesterday.



Yesterday was a very long day at work, I got there at 8:30 a.m and left around 6:45 p.m. Overall my day was great. I started off by going to Publix (our local grocery store) and picking up some muffins for the girls and I at the office. I decided to go with pumpkin muffins and also a banana nut bread. We had the muffins for breakfast and oh my were they delicious, I have never had muffins so tasty before, they were amazing! We later decided that we would save the bread for the next day! For lunch we all decided on Panera. I absolutely love Panera Bread everything I have ever gotten anything from their it has always been amazing! So even though I had a long day at the office the food for the day definitely made up for it! 
Once I got off of work I went home and made dinner for Michael and I. We had pork chops, corn and baked potatoes, dinner was delicious. I can not get over the fact that I finally can say I like cooking! I have not got to cook anything spectacular yet cause honestly I am just learning how to cook! But I'm excited about learning new recipes and testing them out!
Today is Thursday, which means I am about to get out of class and go to the office for a couple hours. Maybe I'll fill you in on my schedule as of right now:

Sunday: I work at the restaurant from 5 p.m- 9p.m (but if there is a Chicago Bears Football game at 1 p.m then I work a double and I go in at noon)
Monday: I work at the office from 8:30 a.m-4:30 p.m
Tuesday: I go to school, my classes start at 9:30 a.m and go till 2:15 p.m I then go to the office till 4:30 p.m.
Wednesdays: I work at the office from 8:30a.m-4:30 p.m.
Thursday: I got to school from 9:30 a.m-2:15p.m and then to the office till 4:30p.m
Friday: I work at the office from 8:30a.m-4:30 p.m.
Saturday: I'm OFF!!! 

I'm in love with my new schedule, it's a lot better now that I only have two jobs instead of three! I cant wait until I only have to work one!

XOXO Jess   



No comments:

Post a Comment