Sunday, November 18, 2012

It's Sunday Funday!

Well it's already Sunday and we all know what that means, tomorrow starts a whole new week, but it's not just any week, it's Thanksgiving week! Which means great food, awesome desserts, black Friday is here, decorating for Christmas is now acceptable, family gatherings are in full gear, and my favorite thing of all, all of the Christmas movies on T.V. My favorite channel being ABC Family because they have the 25 Days of Christmas, which they start the Countdown to the 25 Days of Christmas today! The only stinky part is I'll be working tonight when the movies come on! :( But as for now we're just watching football. 
Yesterday was a fun filled day! In the morning I hung out with the puppies.

Then one of my close friends came over and we went and had lunch at one of my new favorite places..

yepp that's right, Panera Bread. We both had Broccoli and Cheddar soup. After lunch we ended up doing a little running around we went to Michaels where I got (or shall I say Michael really bought them for us!) smell good pine cones and a top hat basket to put on our coffee table. I also got some garlin from Michaels as well.

We then went to Burlington Coat Factory, where I found 2pairs of boots that Ive been wanting. Pictures to come later. After that we went to Wal-Mart and I decided to get some Christmas lights and do a little bit of Christmas decorating!

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas in our house! I cant wait until the first week of December, so we can go pick out a Christmas tree. I'm sorry I feel like I'm rushing Thanksgiving, but I am just as excited to spend the day with family and eat all the amazing food! My favorite decoration this year is my Mickey Nutcracker.

Michael got me this Jim Shores Mickey Nutcracker for our one year anniversary, and I absolutely love him! He is by far my favorite Christmas decoration and he is the beginning of my Jim Shores collection! 
I bet this entire week is just going to fly by! I have a nice busy week at work and also at school, so that should make the week fly by, so Thanksgiving can be here already. I decided that I am going to make sweet potatoes for my Thanksgiving dish and I might also make a dessert dish, but I'm not 100% sure yet! This week should be fabulous I cant wait to see what it has in store!

XOXO Jess
 

No comments:

Post a Comment