Monday, November 19, 2012

Monday


My work day flew by today, thank goodness because that just means were one day closer to turkey day!! There are already people camping out in front of our local Best Buy! I think that's just a tad bit crazy if I do say so myself!I dont understand why people get so hyped up about black Friday, because the deals are not really that great! But if that's what they choose to do, then so be it. I might go out to get a couple things, but you wont catch ,e waiting outside for hours to get in a store, that is for sure! 
Yesterday on the way to work Michael bought me Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone! I am so excited to read the serious, I know I am very behind! But as they say better late than never :) 

I've only seen one of the Harry Potter movies so I figured I'd start the seres and then watch the movies!
And here's a picture of my black boots I got on Saturday I also got them in brown, because I just fell in love with them! I wore them today for the first time and I am even more in love with them!

Now I am getting ready to relax on the couch with Michael and watch Jack Frost! I love Holiday Movies!

XOXO Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment