Sunday, November 25, 2012

Thankful


Thanksgiving has came and went already and I didn't get to say what I was Thankful for. I am thankful for:
  • The roof over my head.
  • My two jobs. 
  • My beautiful dogs.
  • My family.
  • Michaels family.
  • All the wonderful food.
  • The beautiful weather lately. 
  • My true friends. 
  • My amazing boyfriend, whom I love dearly and can't wait to spend many more Holidays together!
Thanksgiving was great we went to Mike's mom's. The food was wonderful of course, we brought the dogs with us which was a little bit hectic but we made it through the day. I woke up pretty early so I could make some rice krispy pumpkins for a dessert for the kids. They turned out delicious. 


We had a nice Saturday Mike and I both had the day off and we spent it with his family, it was his nieces 13th birthday! We went out to lunch and then went back to Mike's moms to play dice and card games and sit by the fire. 
Today Mike and I ended up both having off too! So we watched football for the majority of the day and then watched Home Alone which is one of my favorite Christmas movies. Now I am blogging and he is playing a video game. 
Tomorrows Monday which means it's the beginning of my work week and school week. I am such a bad procrastinator I had 4 homework assignments to complete over the Thanksgiving break and I have only completed one and all four of them are due on Tuesday. So I guess I have a lot of homework to do tomorrow night. But the school semester is almost over ( December 11th is the last day of this semester!)thank goodness because this semester was filled with nothing but papers and endless amounts of homework! 
My grandmas birthday is today and I wish I lived closer so I could celebrate with her. She is simply amazing ,one of the best things that has ever happened to me is the fact that she's my grandma! She truly is such a blessing and I don't know what I would do without her. I wish I could celebrate every Holiday with my family but they all live in Cincinnati and Kentucky, which stinks. My birthday is this coming Saturday so we should be getting a Christmas tree sometime this week! I like to decorate the Christmas tree on my birthday weekend! I am going to spend the morning with Michael because he is unable to get the evening off from work. So that evening My best friend Mara and I are going out for some drinks.
This week shall be great, as are all of the other weeks! Cheers to a wonderful week. :)

XOXO Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment