Monday, December 3, 2012

It's Already December!

I can not believe that it is already December, this year has seriously gone by extremely fast! But December is one of my favorite months, so I am very happy about it being here already! Friday Michael and I went and picked out our Christmas Tree!
I don't have any pictures of it decorated because I haven't been able to put on all of our ornaments yet, but sometimes this week I will be able to put the pictures of the finished product up! 
Saturday was my Birthday! So in the morning I went to Michaels moms and spent the day with her, in the afternoon I went shopping with my friend Brandie and then in the evening a group of friends and I went to dinner. After dinner we went out and had a few drinks, my aunt joined us, she was here visiting from Cincinnati. Michael met up with us after he got off of work and then we went back to my best friend Maras house and had a fire! Overall my Birthday was pretty amazing! 
Sunday Michael and I worked and then came home and hung out for a little bit before I fell asleep, which was around 8 o'clock because I was so tired from my Birthday night! 
Today Iworked and then after work my best friend Mara and I went to Hallmark so I could get a few new ornaments for my tree. I absolutely love Hallmark ornaments! My goal is one day for my tree to only have Hallmark ornaments on it, so each year I have to get a few in order to eventually reach my goal! :) If I could afford to buy all of the ornaments in Hallmark I honestly would. Well maybe not ALL of them but most of them!

I love all five of the ornaments I picked out today! I also found a Mickey Mouse Collectable that I fell in love with, and it was the last one, so of course I just had to have it! I just love Mickey so much!

Seriously how cute is that?
This week is cram week, which means the week before finals and a busy week at the office as well because our boss is going on vacation so we have to have things done a lot early than normal! But no matter what the week is going to be great no matter how crazy it is! Life is beautiful and I just love it. :)

XOXO Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment