Saturday, July 13, 2013

I did not forget...

I did not forget about my blog, I have just been so busy this year it's crazy but it's been wonderful! The house is great, the dogs are growing up so fast, and life itself has just been wonderful! I guess ill start with things in order. I ended up picking up a second job again in the end of March! I am a waitress at a fine dining restaurant called Cristofs. I like it a lot. Mike and I then saved up and went on a cruise right before summer started!
 

 
It was absolutely beautiful and we had an amazing time! Minus the fact that on our way home from the port my car broke down and we had to get it towed home. Once we got home I had a lot of work done to it, to find out it needed even more work than that and it really wasn't worth it to fix. I was bummed!  
But a little while after we got back from our cruise I decided to ask a friend if she would like me to do a photo shoot for her sons first birthday! She allowed me to do so and the pictures came out pretty good considering this was my first photo shoot!


 
 
 
My grandparents came to visit in June, which I was so excited about, they are two of the most important people in my life, I don't know what I would do without them. God has truly blessed me! They did something for me this time when they came to visit that I could never thank them enough for. My grandfather decided that he would sell me his car, which is a 2010 Toyota Corolla with only 30,000 miles on it, I was really surprised and thankful. So they drove it down here and then spent two weeks here! Which were awesome, I love spending time with them!
 
They don't like pictures so this is all I got!

 
I was very sad the day that they left, Michael had to work that morning so I went and said goodbye by myself, but when I got home Michael proposed! That's right were ENGAGED!!! And I couldn't be more excited about it!
 



That's all that's been going on in my life thus far! Everything is just GREAT!
 
XOXO Jess
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment