Thursday, August 29, 2013

Back to School


      My Fall semester of College has began and as of right now I'm excited about it! Only one more semester after this and I will have my AA. Then it's on to my degree! 
      I have a new favorite show that I am completely stuck on... 


      Yeah Greys Anatomy. I started watching it from the first season last week and I am already on season three. I'm not too much of a TV person but this show has got me hooked. 
      Another thing I have been busy with lately is our engagement party! Things are coming together so far but there is still a lot to do. I ordered a few things this week and I also finished the invitations and got those sent out. Little by little until we get the job done. :) just a few more weeks, and Michael and I are beyond excited! Here is a look at our invites! 


      I've also been slacking on working on photography. I think after the engagement party I will be able to focus on it more.  
     Other than that life has been amazing!

                    XOXO Jess






No comments:

Post a Comment