Saturday, August 31, 2013

And.. Another Month Bites the Dust!

Well tomorrow is September 1st which means many different things to me: 20 days until our engagement party, football season is here, season is almost here for both of my jobs, my little sister turns 12, I get to finally start decorating for Fall and the Holidays, and there is probably a lot more things that September mean to me right now I just can't think of them all! Last year I said I was going to become a member of the 2013 Hallmark Ornament Club, because I had gotten so into them last year. Well I did and the ornament premier was July 15th, and Ive marked all of the ones that I want in the Hallmark Ornament Book. There's between 30 and 40 ornaments that I want and so far I have gotten 17, because I decided in order for me to get all of the ones I want without spending a fortune I will buy one or two a week. Some of the ones I have gotten though are limited editions and they are not included in the ones I want from the Hallmark Ornament Book. So in all actuality by Christmas I'll probably have gotten between 40 and 50. Here are the ones I have gotten so far. 








That's them so far, I know it's a weird collection (obsession), but the thing I love about it is is my amazing fiance supports my crazy collections ( Hallmark Ornaments, Jim Shores Mickey's, Disney Movies, and Anything Mickey.) He's just so great! Speaking of him our engagement party is coming so soon. I still have tons to do but this week we received our corn hole bags, our straws for our mason jars, and I also purchased a cute sign to hang on the front door!





I love the stuff so far! I am thinking about doing something different a few days a week on my blog, like maybe Friday Letters, or Friday Favorites or something of the sort I just haven't quite decided yet, so we will see!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment