Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Oh September...




There are so many great things going on this September! Our Engagement Party is in less than three weeks, my sisters Birthday Party is this coming Saturday, and September 22nd is the first day of Fall, which means I can start decorating! I am so excited about this month it is not even funny! This summer was great but I am so ready for Fall. I am ready for the decorations, the pumpkin flavored everything, the great food, the quality time with friends and family, the weather changing, and the wonderful feeling that comes with all of these things!
Mike and I's weekend was great! We worked and got to spend some quality time together and then on Labor Day we were both off which was awesome, because that very rarely happens! So we started off our day with a cup of coffee and some cinnamon rolls and I did a little studying for an online quiz I had, which I got a 95% on! I am happy about that! 





We then went to a family friends house to swim in the pool and play some volleyball and after that we went to Mike's moms for a BBQ. The food was delicious, even though I ate way too much. I have been doing so good with my "some what kind of diet" I'm on. I lost 12 pounds last month, but I slacked off this weekend! 
 

So overall our weekend was great and today it was back to work! But it wasn't so bad the day flew by very quickly. Now I have the rest of the evening off to watch some Greys Anatomy! 







No comments:

Post a Comment